Finance

CNA National Introduces “Z Series” VSC Program

June 24, 2011

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — CNA National has introduced the Z Series vehicle service contract program that features enhanced customer benefits, coverage, eligibility and more terms.

The new program features first-day rental car benefits, options for “sign and drive” roadside assistance through Road America, expanded definition of “commercial use” coverage, and coverage for new and used vehicles with up to 150,000 miles on the odometer. The program also offers seal and gasket coverage on all plans without a surcharge and “exclusionary” coverage that automatically includes items previously listed under the Specialty Option Package at no additional charge.

“We are very pleased to bring our newest series to our dealer clients,” said Alan Miller, senior vice president of sales. “The improvements we made to coverages and terms were based on valuable input we received from our agents, dealers and a number of focus groups.”

The Z Series also includes Certified+Plus CareSM. It provides expanded coverage for used vehicles that have been certified by the selling dealer under the manufacturer’s guidelines and offer an extended factory limited powertrain warranty.

“In addition, we have taken the idea of a wrap contract to a new level. Customers who purchase our innovative Factory Wrap+Plus CareSM coverage never have to worry about the term of the wrap exceeding the term of their powertrain warranty,” Miller added.

For further information, visit www.cnanational.com.

Comments

1. 1. Emily E. Sloan [ April 08, 2015 @ 11:21AM ]

I need a copy of my contract with CNA. I am in process of selling my car and need to know if the contract can be transferred .

2. 2. raymond vierra Jr. [ August 25, 2015 @ 04:02PM ]

i would like to know if my service contract can be cancelled. i have only had it for 13 months of the 48 month contract and 4000 miles
    it is a Z series #ZCA18216541

3. 3. Percy L. Parsons II [ February 15, 2016 @ 07:23PM ]

Please provide Vehicle Coverage description and benefits: Automotive Preferred Care sm , New/near-new, Contract Number IZC 18564047, Contract Date: O6 April 2013, VIN: 1G6KD5EY5AU113805. ASAP. Dealer 29341has not provided a reference document or brochure of any kind. Thank You.

4. 4. Thomas W Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 01:52AM ]

I purchased Z series Factory Wrap+plus Care on two new 2012 vehicles but the contract coverage wasn't given to me. I need to know what it does cover. Contract #: ZWA 18519247

5. 5. Thomas W Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 01:53AM ]

6. 6. Thomas W Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 02:01AM ]

I purchased Z series Factory Wrap+plus Care on two new 2012 vehicles but the contract coverage wasn't given to me. I need to know what it does cover. Contract #: ZWA18519247

7. 7. Thomas W. Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 02:06AM ]

On
    dec 7, 2011, I purchased 2 ZSeries Factory Wrap+plus Care on two new 2012 vehicles. However, the Dealer did not include the contract coverage text in my copy.wasn't given to me. Now, with the expiration of the Factory Warranty, I need to know what it does cover. Contract #: ZWA18519247.

8. 8. Thomas W. Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 02:06AM ]

On

9. 9. Thomas W. Simmons [ February 19, 2016 @ 02:10AM ]

On Dec 7, 2011, I purchased two Z Series Factory Wrap+plus Care contracts on two new 2012 vehicles. However, the Dealer did not include the contract coverage text in my copy. Now, with the expiration of the Factory Warranty, I need to know what it does cover. Contract #: ZWA18519247.

10. 10. Fernando Felix [ March 25, 2017 @ 02:32PM ]

I purchased a Z series Factory Wrap + Plus Preferred sm and I'm not completely sure on what is covered. I would like a copy of my policy sent via email please Contract #ZWA 19854752

11. 11. Fernando Felix [ March 25, 2017 @ 02:32PM ]

CLOSE [X]

READ NEXT

NADAguides Releases 2Q Car-Buyers Market Report

The report lists the six top new-car buys by depreciation values, availability at dealerships, current incentives and other features.