NADA University Adds Seminars to West Coast,
Releases Webinar Schedule
June 28, 2010
McLEAN, Va. — NADA University, the education and training resource for dealers, has expanded its on-site seminars to the West Coast and announced its schedule of training Webinars for the second half of 2010.
The new West Coast home for NADA University’s on-site seminars is Cerritos College, in Long Beach, Calif., at its recently opened Automotive Partners Building – a 10,000-square-foot training facility, funded in part by the Southland Motor Car Dealers Association and Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association.
On the East Coast, on-site seminars will continue to be held at the NADA Academy in McLean, Va. These seminars, ranging from two and a half days to five days in length, are taught by NADA Academy instructors and provide real-world solutions for improving business performance.
NADA University’s updated schedule of Webinars includes newly offered free NADA-ATD Resource Toolbox MarketINSIGHT mini-Webinars and for-purchase NADA-ATD Learning Hub Webinars.
The MarketINSIGHT sessions consist of live and archived monthly mini-Webinars conducted by industry leaders talking about key trends, insights and information from their segments of the industry.
The Learning Hub Webinars are full-length training sessions, including in-depth instruction, testing and tracking for an intensive learning experience to drive business performance.
“Based on feedback from dealers across the country, we are making it as convenient, easy and affordable as possible to access the information-packed training and education resources of NADA University, regardless of location or budgets,” said William Underriner, chairman of NADA’s dealership operations committee and a Montana dealer.
East Coast/West Coast on-site seminars:
- Heavy Truck Service Management, Aug. 23-27, McLean, Va.
- Heavy Truck Body Shop Operations, Aug. 23-25, McLean, Va.
- Heavy Truck Lease & Rental Operations, Aug. 25-27, McLean, Va.
- Parts & DMS Management, Oct. 11-15, Long Beach, Calif.
- Advanced Service Management, Nov. 1-5, Long Beach, Calif.
- By the Numbers Financial Management, Nov. 8-12, Long Beach, Calif.
Resource Toolbox free archived MarketINSIGHT mini-webinars:
- ADESA, New NAAA Arbitration Policy, January
- DealerTrack, Maximizing Used-Vehicle Profitability, February
- Manheim, Auctions – Making the Most of Them, March
- Cars.com, Follow-Up Processes for Winning Sales, April
- Lockton, Federal Health Reform – Special Edition, May #1
- AutoTrader.com, Internet Strategies for Influencing Consumers, May #2
- AskPatty.com, Effective Communication with Women Customers, June
[These free archives can be viewed at www.NADAUniversity.com, by signing in and clicking, Training Center / Resource Toolbox / MarketINSIGHT.]
Learning Hub paid training webinars:
- June – Advanced Online Thinking for Dealership Leaders: Mastering Social Media, speaker: Jared Hamilton, DrivingSales.com
- July – Win/Win Sales and Negotiation, speaker: Gil Weiss, Gil Weiss & Associates
- August – Hours per RO versus Hours Sold: Which Yields the Greatest Profit?, speaker: Robert Atwood, NADA Academy Instructor
- September – Understanding Frozen Capital Through Your DMS Summary, speaker: Chris Bavis, NADA Academy Instructor
- October – Stocking for Profitability; Using Technology to Identify Demand, speaker TBD
- November – Eight Critical Concerns of the Financial Statement, speaker: Chip Maher, NADA 20 Group Consultant
- December – Ready to Grow: Recruiting and Hiring Strategies, speaker: TBD
To register for the on-site seminars, call (800) 557-6232; for the Learning Hub webinars, visit www.NADAUniversity.com, click the NADA U. Store link.