Special Finance®

Santander Completes Acquisition of HSBC’s Auto Loan Business

September 07, 2010

HSBC Holdings PLC, a UK-based provider of banking and financial services, has sold its remaining U.S. consumer auto finance business for $3.56 billion in cash to Santander Consumer USA Inc.

As part of the deal, Santander will assume approximately $431 million of debt, HSBC said. The auto loan portfolio acquired by Santander was valued at $4.3 billion.

Santander previously acquired HSBC's auto finance loan servicing platform and $1 billion in loan receivables in March 2010.

Comments

1. 1. Elizabeth Irwin [ July 16, 2013 @ 11:19AM ]

I am trying to get my two title s to both of my vehicles in which Im given the run around. I would appreciate someone or better yet my titles to be released to me since you received all the moneys to pay it off.

2. 2. Elizabeth Irwin [ July 16, 2013 @ 11:19AM ]

3. 3. mary jean orr [ October 06, 2013 @ 02:24PM ]

I need to get a title of my 2003 hyundai elantra . it was totaled in an accident and I need to prove it was paid off

4. 4. mary jean orr [ October 06, 2013 @ 02:24PM ]

5. 5. Susanne Garcia [ June 06, 2014 @ 10:05PM ]

I am trying to pay off my account and get a letter sent to me once I do to verify pay off. I am trying to clean up my credit and this one company I have not been able to get hold of to pay off. I called a number and pretty much was on hole for 2 hours. I could not hold any further.

6. 6. Calvin E. DeJong [ January 04, 2016 @ 09:42AM ]

I have been trying to get my title on my pickup truck which has been paid off since March 12th 2010. Why haven't I received my title? Please contact me at the same phone number I've had for 10 years and same address I've been at for 14 years.
    Thanks

7. 7. Tom Bush [ March 30, 2016 @ 10:50AM ]

I have been trying to purchase my sister's 2002 honda accord. She does not have the title. it has been paid off for a long time nebraska dmv says We need a note declaring no interest in car on your part. and all debts have been paid.

CLOSE [X]

READ NEXT

CarLocate.com Goes Mobile

CarLocate.com, part of The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, can now be viewed on any Web-enabled phone and on any carrier, the company announced last week.