F&I Forum

F&I Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

All Forums
 F&I Forum
 Off Topic/Just for Fun
 Alcohol & Stories :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gadna50 Posted - 10/30/2006 : 14:14:06
Weve talked about it before so I thought I would start the neverending thread,,post what you had last night or what you intend or just your favorite....I like them all pretty much! As of late its gone from blue moon beer, to the old trusty Newcastle, or budlight when Im out playing golf, to yesterday, grolosh,,now that's a pretty stout beer if I spelled it right. its the one with the porceline lid. comes in 16oz only...and friday night was straight up sam adams and shots of huredura, Tequila....and nope it didn't ta kill me..im a conservative with that stuff, it will come back and make you look stupid if ya don't watch it....learned from experiance

GADNA
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CU Defender Posted - 07/12/2012 : 05:15:58
The other night I was out and a few too many so rather than drive my car I did something I never do and took a bus. Sure enough, about a mile down the road there was a police check point...as they waved the bus through I knew I had made the right choice.

I have to admit it was a different experience since I had never driven a bus before and I have no idea how or where I got the bus!

miles Posted - 06/07/2012 : 19:42:12
PS...

I am trying so hard to just shush so my name isn't the only one here and other folks see some activity, so just in case... WUS, thanks for the question in Breaking News, and snowman, GREAT answer, (as was everyone elses)

Admin... No... Facebook is not boring yet, (in my opinion), but I think some of the novelty is indeed wearing off in certain circles.

I know I'm missing something that I wanted to comment on and haven't, but it's way past my bedtime, so if if it's your post I missed... ooops.

miles Posted - 06/07/2012 : 19:30:49
WA HOO!!! 1st BIKE NIGHT of the season tonight...

Sadly, I am still sober because I was working, but I saw some pretty funny stuff tonight... here's the bad news... I'm not sure what I can post about because I'm not sure who's reading this.

There was this one girl in a pink shirt though that stood out, even amongst the 33 other pink shirt clad girls...

Tall, skinny, blonde hair, had a face only a mother could love, and absolutely polluted. Not sure how she got there, but apparently she suckered some guy with a bike to bring her on the back of his bike with him (poor guy prolly wore a bag over his head on the way in) and then, (I'm guessing as soon as he was able to detach her claws from his arm) hauled ass away from there. Based on what I saw, that poor guy is prolly still hauling ass away from there, wondering if it's safe to stop yet...

She thought that she was reallllllly interesting, and she apparently also thinks that she's realllllllly hot... Hate to tell ya sweetie, but the dragon tattoo on your old, saggy boob that snakes all the way up your neck to your ear and the butterfly that you probably thought was playing peek-a-boo with your jean line but wasn't... hey... did y'all know butterflies had feet? Yeah, well anyway... not attractive. And here's the other thing... When you're talking to a couple that own Harley's, it's probably best to not hit on the guy by telling him how much you think Harley's suck and how your Ninja 500 is the coolest bike ever made.

And... um... also... here's a tip... not that someone rearranging your face would do a whole lot of harm, but still... just so you know... when you're talking to a couple that is very obviously a couple, and you offer to blow the guy right in front of his girlfriend, that is not likely to make you popular with the cool kids.

There were 4 people standing there when that happened... me, her, and the couple, who are friends of mine. 2 of us nearly peed we were laughing so hard, poor Doug looked like he was going to be sick, and dragon tattoo girl couldn't seem to figure out what was funny...

BIKE NIGHT 2012 BEGINS!

miles Posted - 06/01/2012 : 09:50:46
I have a roommate that's almost always home, so me neither!

gadna50 Posted - 06/01/2012 : 08:27:48
They say that the first sign of alcoholism is drinking alone. I have a wife, two dogs and 4 cats, so I don't have to worry about that.

GADNA
miles Posted - 05/31/2012 : 17:12:00
It is for me, finally! I sure hope the rest of you had a better May than we did because ours was dismal. Top that off with getting out tonight almost an hour late (after loosing 2 deals we were counting on and worked our butts off on) because the parts guy was was busy chit chatting with a guy buying a quart of oil.

Y'all heard me pop that top a minute or so ago, right?

snowman Posted - 05/31/2012 : 15:34:58
quote:
Originally posted by gadna50

I don't get these "my body is a temple" people. I prefer to think of mine as a "bar & grill."

GADNA

Is it happy hour yet?
gadna50 Posted - 05/31/2012 : 15:19:05
I don't get these "my body is a temple" people. I prefer to think of mine as a "bar & grill."

GADNA
miles Posted - 05/31/2012 : 14:32:18
So, I've been sitting here, racking my brain to come up with a recent funny and have come to the conclusion that I don't get out enough anymore.

I miss living vicariously through Streets.

zohpy Posted - 04/22/2012 : 10:11:50
speaking of iddy biddy bikinis, last sunday I thought I'd go catch some rays.
everything was going great til it got too hot and I thought I'd try the pool. which was so cold thought I'd just dive in and get it over with. Needless to say there were already several beers involved by now.
Has anyone here ever flashed a 10 year olds birthday party? Yep totally lost the top to said bikini on dive in. Many happy young men, dads and grandpas. More unhappy moms and grandmas. Guess i've been banned from
community pool for awhile.

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."
miles Posted - 04/22/2012 : 07:32:05
***BUMP***

Come on guys, really? Have we all suddenly stopped drinking?

I haven't, but I'm not all that funny... my horse, on the other hand... She's an overgrown dog.

Last Monday it was too windy on the beach and I was getting sand blasted, so I decided to go lie out at the barn. So there I am with my cooler and radio, clad in my itty bitty yellow polka dot bikini, stretched out and enjoying the sunshine. It took Pixie about 7 seconds to knock over my beer, then she almost dumped me out of my chair trying to get her big ass head underneath the chair to slop up the beer she'd just spilled.

4 minutes later, beer better protected, eyes closed and totally relaxed... she starts licking my foot. Turns out that giggling only encourages this animal and once she got my right foot really clean she moved on to my left; after she got that one good and clean she wandered off and I think she's bored and I'm home free.

I was wrong.

She discovered a few minutes later that my ears were also dirty.

Trust me on this gang, having your ears licked by a puppy trapped in a horse's body is really not as romantic as one would think, but at least she kissed me first before she knocked over and drank the 2nd beer.

I gave up shortly after that and went to the bar.

miles Posted - 01/10/2012 : 14:58:06
And have you read all 72 Mike?

I have... at least twice, and even though the 2nd time through was bittersweet, I was still howling through the tears at times.

The story about Streets beating the ever loving crap outa his Teddy Bruschi jersey one night may be the funniest thing I've ever read.

snowman Posted - 01/09/2012 : 09:57:44
Do you guys realize that this thread has 72 pages?

I'm guessing that has something to do with the business we're in. Either that or the forum just attracts a lot of boozers.
wanderer9782 Posted - 01/09/2012 : 05:55:31
C'mon Mary. Everyone knows that all racoons are robbers. That's why they all wear masks!!!

The biggest threat to America is the U.S. Congress!!
Remember, you can't fix stupid but you can vote it out!!
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common; they should both be changed regularly...and for the same reason.
miles Posted - 01/07/2012 : 10:40:37
Ninja robber raccoons?

Yeah, I've missed this thread...

F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000