F&I Forum
 
  
F&I Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

  
 All Forums
 F&I Forum
 Operations
 Powersports Menu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yungfiguy

USA
1871 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2008 :  13:42:59  Show Profile  Visit yungfiguy's Homepage  Send yungfiguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any of you powersports people have a paper menu you can fax/email me? Looking for something a little different from what I have now and maybe two different ones (onroad and offroad)....We sell ESC,PPM,GAP,Theft and Tire and Wheel... thanks

Randy Martin
[email protected]
919-774-4705 fax

JimD

USA
11966 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2008 :  13:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont use a paper menu. Unless/until someone comes up with one that is integrated to my DPS (Lightspeed), I dont foresee that changing.

"whether you think you can, or think you can't...you're right."

80% of all Harleys ever sold, are still on the road. (The other 20% managed to limp back home.) The definition of a Goldwing: Barco-lounger on wheels. :)
Go to Top of Page

Rhonda-E

USA
67 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  08:12:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We use zurich...I will fax you one right now.


"In times of profound change, the learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." Al Rogers
Go to Top of Page

yungfiguy

USA
1871 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  09:50:39  Show Profile  Visit yungfiguy's Homepage  Send yungfiguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonda-E

We use zurich...I will fax you one right now.


"In times of profound change, the learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." Al Rogers



thanks rhonda goodstuff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000