Operations
 PRE PRINTED MENU
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaysamson

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  17:41:04  Show Profile  Visit jaysamson's Homepage  Click to see jaysamson's MSN Messenger address  Send jaysamson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
May I reach out to people on the forum for help?? Im doing a temp assigment at a dealership that does NOT menu sell! and I need a pre pre printed one that I can fill in the blanks and use...can someone send me one?? Best to email it if you can to jsamson@sedealersolutions.com or if you need to fax it, send me an email or call my cell and I will provide a fax number.. my cell is 561 427 4257..

p.s.
would it be cheesy to mention a plug for southeast dealer solutions? We provide temp F&I staffing and training. our website is www.sedealersolutions.com

For doing the cheesy plug... I build websites and I will build anyone from the forum a resume website, a personal or professional website for only $135.00 and thats a 5-page professional custom website WITH email account and a $60.00 credit at MySpace MyAds to promote your site... Thats only $75.00 after the credit.
www.2hourwebsite.com

Make it a Great Day!!

jaysamson

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  06:24:14  Show Profile  Visit jaysamson's Homepage  Click to see jaysamson's MSN Messenger address  Send jaysamson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have a fax number. IF you have a pre-printed menu that you can send me, please fax to 561-526-5372...PLEASE email me [/b] [/b] when you send it to jsamson@sedealersolutions Thank You!

www.sedealersolutions.com
Go to Top of Page

snowman

Libya
2138 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  06:31:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Jay, you guys have a very impressive website. Looks like you guys do it all.

So, excuse me for sounding a little cynical, but, if you guys do such a great job and provide such a high level of F&I service, how come you don't have a menu template or Excel disc in your briefcase when you go into a store? Maybe I'm stupid or something, but that sounds like something you should have already made up and be able to pull out of your pocket when you walk into a joint.

I would help you if I could, but we use Ristken's on-line Power Menu here.

Good luck.

Go to Top of Page

jaysamson

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  07:08:50  Show Profile  Visit jaysamson's Homepage  Click to see jaysamson's MSN Messenger address  Send jaysamson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL..what a business... anyway,to reply, its 2010 and our menu program is electronic... We havnt used a paper menu in a few years and we provide most of our dealer clients with an online menu program such as IAS or menu vantage...

So basically no, I dont carry around an old paper menu in my bag

Its always nice to meet such friendly people. Thanks for your input and make it a great day!

Go to Top of Page

jaysamson

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  07:16:55  Show Profile  Visit jaysamson's Homepage  Click to see jaysamson's MSN Messenger address  Send jaysamson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the funny thing about your comments is that you answered your own question!!! You said you cant help because YOU USE AN ELECTRONIC MENU!! Most of us do Snowman so since this is a new client and our visit, we didnt know what menu they used...When I arrived I found that they dont use any!! The good news is we will now be providing them an electonic one

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000