Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

newguyfi

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  11:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw mentioned on this forum a while back the product Diamon-Fusion
so I went to their Web page and checked it out. I contacted their representative and just received some literature on the company. Is anybody currently selling this product at their stores and what is the feedback you have been getting.

miles

USA
9226 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  12:45:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try this...

http://www.fi-magazine.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3626&SearchTerms=Crystal+fusion

I think CSC is still using it and loves it.
Go to Top of Page

Marv

Monaco
8026 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  12:48:03  Show Profile  Send Marv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I read some favorable comments about it from peeps in the North.
Go to Top of Page

miles

USA
9226 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  13:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just went back and re-read those 8 pages... There is some good info there, but you have to wade through some stuff to get to the nuggets about CF/DF.

If I were you, I'd call Parker directly and set up your own personal demo. I honestly think it'll be worth it for you.
Go to Top of Page

JBSmith

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  19:30:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Newguy and everybody else proceed VERY VERY carefully with these guys. I can honestly tell you they are the worst company I have done business with. Now I am not saying the product is bad but as we know in our business the product is a very small % of what matters. They have terrible terrible customer service. EVERY single claim we had with them was a heat deal. They would do things like tell the customer to call back later and then not answer calls for days. Then once the customer did get ahold of them again they would deny their claim because it wasn't made within 24 hours of the incident. THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT REMEMBER I SAID EVERY SINGLE CLAIM HAD IT'S ISSUES.

Oh and I did not read the article. I didn't need to I've been there done that with these guys!

Edited by - JBSmith on 01/19/2010 19:31:14
Go to Top of Page

gadna50

Ireland
14905 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  06:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^Wow that sucks.

GADNA
"Only one more repossession to go and I'll finally be debt free, Woot Woot"
Go to Top of Page

miles

USA
9226 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  08:01:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow.

Thanks for the heads up JB.
Go to Top of Page

JimD

USA
11966 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  10:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In this day and age, even so-so customer service is entirely unacceptable. Sounds like they'd have a LONG ways to go, to be so-so.
Go to Top of Page

hmw

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  13:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bozone101

I've never had a claim issue w/ Polystar. In fact, they have covered a few that the claims were made improperly, and didn't have to.

I use Polystar too, and I've never had a problem with it. They've always worked with us, even when a customer got a rock chip right after leaving the lot.
Go to Top of Page

velvetpimp

USA
716 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  14:40:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those of you using crystal fusion worried about claims, we just offered the 5 year water repellancy warranty and not the stone chip part. If there was a claim in five years you just have to reapply the product.

PS this is not an endorsement of the product.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lactations- the future of the nightclub industry.
Go to Top of Page

JimD

USA
11966 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  15:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not meaning to rain on your parade VP; but what exactly does that mean?

"Oh gee. It didn't work, so you want to put it on my car AGAIN?"
Go to Top of Page

JBSmith

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  16:14:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by velvetpimp

For those of you using crystal fusion worried about claims, we just offered the 5 year water repellancy warranty and not the stone chip part. If there was a claim in five years you just have to reapply the product.

PS this is not an endorsement of the product.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Lactations- the future of the nightclub industry.

Kinda sounds like RainX when you say it that way!
Go to Top of Page

parker

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  16:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi JB ,Just to clairify did you have a claim problem with Diamond Fusion because all windshield claims through Crystal Fusion are processed and administered through Safe Guard out of Atlanta . Any claim would be prosessed by them not Crystal Fusion . ( Full disclosure Im a Crystal Fusion agent in PA )

If you keep doing what your doing you'll keep getting what you are getting.
Go to Top of Page

parker

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  16:46:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PS If anyone is really interested in a fresh product to offer.I would be happy to give them a long list of dealers who properly market Crystal Fusion and consider it a welcome addition to their F&I offering.

Go to Top of Page

parker

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  16:50:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PSS Sorry for being a Huckster but I thought there might be some clairification needed. Thanks to ALL

Go to Top of Page

Damcon

Germany
1182 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2010 :  21:15:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have said this several times. I will endorse Diamond Fusion all day long and on Sunday. I have it on all of our family cars because the glare reduction works and after a couple of years I can still drive through a rainstorm in my truck and not turn the windshield wipers on.

As for selling it out of the box, I had one of my office windows 50/50 treated and would throw water on the window and sell the hell out of it. I would run between 50-60% penetration on this product on a month in and month out basis.

I don't know what JB is talking about. He seems to have had some issues and that is unfortunate but we surely didn't have any of that. Just goes to show you that is probably just the quality of the claims rep that handles his area as opposed to the quality of the company in general.

JB
"Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000