es332

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  02:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marv

quote:
Originally posted by es332

Just saw this thread , Some of the prime banks will do 100-230 thousand miles . If the credit is good . Delivered a 2001 Impala 213XXX on the clock and could have went to 66 months on a prime call.

WHAT prime banks? Huntington won't wrtie this far south and I've been outed by WF since I can't keep them happy. Any others?

First Merit , its a local bank and credit unions , The big Player is Huntington in Ohio
Go to Top of Page

Marv

Monaco
8026 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  03:47:45  Show Profile  Send Marv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Huntington won't write this far south.
Go to Top of Page

kevinthinnes

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  11:42:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huntington does a nice job but pays no reserve for contracts written under $7000.
Wells also does a nice job, but will not allow for Service Contracts...and often pays no reserve.
The Credit Unions will work with these customers but we all know how they pay.

Kevin Thinnes
Bob Rohrman Toyota/Jeep/Scion
Lafayette IN
Go to Top of Page

ANYE

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  14:10:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOW MUCH OVER 100k?! Usually credit unions.... but, if the rest of the deal is good: DTI/Credit Score/ LTV, etc. AND it's not like 150K miles, some of the banks will consider it. I've had some luck with WFA in those cases.
Go to Top of Page

Ascaravan

Reunion Island
566 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2012 :  08:27:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marv

quote:

Just saw this thread , Some of the prime banks will do 100-230 thousand miles . If the credit is good . Delivered a 2001 Impala 213XXX on the clock and could have went to 66 months on a prime call.

WHAT prime banks? Huntington won't wrtie this far south and I've been outed by WF since I can't keep them happy. Any others?

First Merit , its a local bank and credit unions , The big Player is Huntington in Ohio

How Much would a vehicle sell for w/213,000 miles on it. Would you have any room for service contract. (which service provider would want to assume the risk???)
Go to Top of Page

Marv

Monaco
8026 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2012 :  10:50:58  Show Profile  Send Marv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We offer AUL on this stuff but it's a hard sell when the cost is often 20% or more of the vehicle.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000