Operations
 Exeter Finance Corp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fi4everish

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2011 :  17:54:19  Show Profile  Visit fi4everish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anybody hear of them ? Or dealing with them? They say they are from Greenfield,Wi. It shows funding in Irving,Tx.

Thanks for the help

"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
Steve Jobs

shootamc58

USA
1078 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  11:39:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
started by the folks that use to run americredit. I've done a few deals with them. they fund quick, do deep secondary, pretty reasonable fees. just another feather in my cap. they will be funding locally at the first of the year.

"the worst 8 words you can ever hear: We're the government and we're here to help."
Go to Top of Page

gadna50

Ireland
14903 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  11:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear of them a couple of years ago and contacted them, at them time they wouldn't deal with Indy lots, have they changed that you know of?

GADNA
Go to Top of Page

fi4everish

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  13:42:25  Show Profile  Visit fi4everish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They have pounding on me to sign up. No acq fees,or rate bump only $100.00 flats. They also have a $95.00 contract fee, that comes out of my back end. so let's see mmmmm guaranteed $5.00 back end hmmm I am in lol

"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
Steve Jobs
Go to Top of Page

fi4everish

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2011 :  13:43:29  Show Profile  Visit fi4everish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not sure if they do indy,i will check
quote:
Originally posted by gadna50

I hear of them a couple of years ago and contacted them, at them time they wouldn't deal with Indy lots, have they changed that you know of?

GADNA

Steve Jobs
Go to Top of Page

Busman

Italy
3112 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  07:08:39  Show Profile  Send Busman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to use them at a store where I did mostly subprime. They are an alternative to Drive with some similarities and some differences but that is the bank that they most resemble IMO. They have lower fees than Drive. They were pretty easy to work with and were helpful with both putting deals together and with funding. Overall my experience with them was good. I would recommend if you deal with a fair amount of subprime.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today?...Today is a gift. Which is why they call it the present.
Go to Top of Page

gadna50

Ireland
14903 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  07:47:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Busman

I used to use them at a store where I did mostly subprime. They are an alternative to Drive with some similarities and some differences but that is the bank that they most resemble IMO. They have lower fees than Drive. They were pretty easy to work with and were helpful with both putting deals together and with funding. Overall my experience with them was good. I would recommend if you deal with a fair amount of subprime.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today?...Today is a gift. Which is why they call it the present.

O, well never mind den....... Lol, I can't stand sub prime any more. hahahaha

GADNA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000