TRY THIS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fnioldster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
4795 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  10:05:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? > > This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle. > > HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT? > > You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this ! It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain! > > 1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. > 2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction. > > I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. > > Send it to your friends to frustrate them too. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > >

WEIRD

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

gadna50

Ireland
14905 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  11:54:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damnit that is impossible......... lol

GADNA
Go to Top of Page

CU Defender

Vatican City
2798 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  13:49:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many things come to mind:

1. Why does my mind/body not allow me to do this?
2. Who discovered this? I mean really, how much free time do some people have?
3. I could try this on my kids but they don't know what clockwise means. In a digital world that has no meaning. (Sort of like the phrase "way down on the [radio]dial" is diappearing.)

Go to Top of Page

Marv

Monaco
8026 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  14:50:07  Show Profile  Send Marv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My right foot started going clockwise when I even imagined I was drawing a 6. I'm hopeless.
Go to Top of Page

fnioldster

Bosnia and Herzegovina
4795 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2012 :  15:03:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HMM Marv... no brain connection?

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
Go to Top of Page

paperbuyer

USA
1022 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2012 :  07:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny

Carl
OOPS!......The most feared word in an amunition factory!
Go to Top of Page

jimbo67

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  06:38:33  Show Profile  Visit jimbo67's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does drawing a 6 in roman numerals work?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
F&I Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000