NORCROSS, Ga. — MPK Automotive recently earned KIA Motors America’s factory integration certification for its Microsoft-based dealer management system (DMS).
The DMS now supports direct interfaces for parts ordering and returns, retail delivery reporting and warranty claim submissions to help dealers create a more efficient retail operation.
Our system complies with all KIA Motors America's dealer communications system requirements, yet we’re priced at a fraction of the cost as other DMS providers,” said Nitesh Patel, development manager, MPK Automotive. “Our technology is effective because it’s built on a proven platform that businesses rely on every day yet it’s dynamic enough to fulfill the unique needs of dealerships, keeping them efficient in sales, service, reporting and, ultimately, the bottom line.”
Working through KIA’s certification service provider, Motive Retail, MPK was able to successfully fulfill the necessary integration requirements for KIA dealers to access real-time manufacturer information and manage the daily transactions and communications that are imperative to their business. MPK’s interface enables dealers to easily transfer information, without re-keying, from one system to another.
“MPK’s integration certification means KIA dealerships have more DMS choices, which is critical in today’s marketplace,” said Kim Campassi, managing director, Motive Retail. “MPK has successfully met all certification requirements for submitting parts orders and returns, sales reporting and warranty claims.”
The MPK DMS also offers KIA dealerships:
- A full suite of fully integrated DMS modules, including accounting, sales, parts, service, payroll, CRM & F&I menu selling.
- Real time posting of transactions to ensure instant, up-to-the-minute access to all financial, customer, vendor and vehicle information for a single store or across a multi-store dealer group.
- Easy information retrieval allowing dealers to see summary information (i.e., current sales totals for the day) and drill down into all transactions, such as vehicle sales or repair orders, parts counter tickets, etc.
- Single click extraction to Excel and other Microsoft Office applications enabling dealers, their accountants and consultants to quickly evaluate and communicate business information.
- Options to drive the true Windows interface via a mouse or keyboard.