McLEAN, Va. – A new workshop at the 2011 NADA Convention & Expo in San Francisco will teach dealers how to create and optimize marketing videos to gain visibility on today’s leading search engines.
Dealers who create and optimize videos can increase their visibility on search engines, such as YouTube and Google, and capture high volumes of traffic to boost sales, says Sean Bradley, CEO of Dealer Synergy Inc., an Internet sales consulting and training company based in Philadelphia, Pa.
“YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine and videos properly optimized will rank high on the site as well as Google,” says Bradley, who will present the workshop “Increase Traffic and Engagement Through Video” at the convention scheduled for Feb. 5-7.
“Videos have a higher relevancy as content on search engines, meaning that a video properly optimized for search engines will show up faster in Web searches and with a higher ranking than websites, web pages and images,” he says.
Bradley will show workshop participants how to implement a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for video.
“I am going to demonstrate how video can dominate the search engines, capture high volumes of Internet traffic and generate sales leads ‘organically’ or for free,” he says.
Bradley says that online video content should not be the same that’s used for the dealership’s traditional broadcast commercials.
“Online videos should be a lot more than just commercials,” he says. “Videos should be ‘value package propositions,’ such as testimonials, online reputation management, dealership tours and walk-throughs and community events.”
The workshop is one of nine “Online Presence” courses offered by NADA University at the convention. The other eight “Online Presence” workshops include:
• “Blogs, Microsites and SEO” – Brian Pasch (Pasch Consulting)
• “Fixed Operations Retention in the Digital World” – Kevin Root (DriverSide.com) and Mike DeCecco (Dealer.com)
• “Influencing Car Shoppers Beyond the Click” – Howard Polirer (AutoTrader.com)
• “Insights into Consumer Behavior” – Michelle Morris (Google)
• “Perfecting the Online Lead Mix” – David Kain (KainAutomotive.com) and Anna Zornosa (Dealix, a division of ADP/Cobalt)
• “Social Media 101” and “Social Media 201” – Jared Hamilton (DrivingSales.com)
• “Web Analytics: Improve Your Conversion Rate” – Todd Smith (ActivEngage, Inc.)
There are more than 100 workshop sessions covering 35 topics to help dealers and their managers get the most out of their businesses. For a complete list of convention workshops and schedules, visit www.NADAconventionandexpo.org.