PISCATAWAY, N.J. – Zocalo Labs has released DealerApp Vantage Pro (DAP), a new mobile application developed to help dealers better interact with their customers and prospective car buyers.
DAP can be used on Apple devices and customized to meet a dealership’s needs. DAP offers one-touch roadside assistance, meter timers and an inexpensive gas locator. DAP also allows existing customers to contact any department in a dealership using one-touch dialing, find directions and view the website/specials.
Customers will also be able to get quotes for a new or used car, schedule service appointments, make payments or even order parts. Statistics are provided to enable the dealership to track how many downloads they are getting and from where.
DAP is built to handle separate dealership locations. When customers open the app they are prompted to choose which store they want to use, and can switch between stores with ease.
Key new features of DAP include:
• Real Inventory Handling with Search: DAP receives a feed of the dealer’s inventory and the customer can search, save, tag, view images, and get in-depth information about all new and used vehicles on the lot.
• Advanced Push Notification - Specials, Promotions and Announcements: DAP provides the ability to push messages to all app users. Dealers can send announcements, specials, events, Etc., and add attachments such as images, PDFs, word files and more.
• RSS Feeds: RSS Feeds can be added to the app including manufacturer news, recall notices, dealership news and more.
• Real Social Media Integration: Dealers can list all social media information in one place for customers to quickly and easily view all of the posts.
• Tool Kit: A great combination of tools for the customer, including a 1-Touch dial roadside assistance number, schedule a service appointment shortcut, find local gas prices, parking assistant, database of owner's manuals (if applicable), and a flashlight.
• Backend Management Tools: Dealers can log-In to a Website to manage their application where they can send out and control push notifications and specials; add/remove/change social media, RSS feeds, departments, links, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, hours and more.
“Our dealership strongly believes that smartphone technology is the natural evolution of the Web and with DealerApp Vantage Pro we are in a position to take full advantage of it. This allows us to create and maintain a close, personal relationship with our clients,” said Kevin Jones, principal owner of Reydel VW in Edison, N.J.
Visit booth 4317N at the 2011 NADA Convention and Expo from February 5-7, for a full demonstration.