McLEAN, Va. — NADA University announced it is now offering all of its legal and regulatory webinars — live and on-demand — at no cost to NADA and American Truck Dealer (ATD) members and their staffs.
Dealer members may extend this benefit to their contracted financial and legal professionals by adding those professionals as licensed users within their NADA University account.
“Dealers face an enormous challenge in staying updated and compliant on complex legal and regulatory requirements, so NADA U has responded by expanding access to critical information that will make that job a lot easier,” said Michelle Primm, managing partner of Cascade Auto Group and chair of NADA’s Dealership Operations Committee.
NADA U’s legal and regulatory webinars focus on a variety of topics, including the following:
- Credit score disclosure requirements
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) new model privacy notice
- FTC Red Flags Rule
- The new Small Business Administration dealer floorplan loan program
- Organized labor issues and response
- Wage and hour compliance
- Risk-based pricing rule
- UNICAP safe harbor methods
- Comprehensive Safety Analysis program
For more information, visit www.nadauniversity.com.