ORLANDO, Fla. — Organizers of the annual P&A Leadership Summit released the advisory board roster for the 2018 event, which will be held Oct. 8–10 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Fla.
Led by longtime advisory board chair David Trinder, CEO of F&I Administration Solutions, this year’s advisory board includes:
- Cindy Allen, CEO of StoneEagle
- Lee Bowron, founder of Kerper and Bowron
- Dave Duncan, president of Safe-Guard Products International
- Kristen Gruber, president of Dealers Assurance Company
- Lori Hallissey, COO of Portfolio Reinsurance Services
- Randy Henrick, president of Randy Henrick & Associates
- Arden Hetland, president of American Financial & Automotive Services
- Dan Jones, principal of Eckbond Coatings
- Daniel Lievrouw, executive vice president and CIO, American Guardian Warranty Services
- Adam Pope, president of Warranty Solutions
- Brian Reed, president of F&I Express
Meetings among the executives have already commenced, said David Gesualdo, show chair and publisher of P&A magazine, and their principal task is to sort through long lists of potential topics and speakers in pursuit of an agenda that matches the needs and expectations of their peers.
“The combined experience and industry savvy of this group is unmatched, and their contribution to our event cannot be overstated,” Gesualdo said. “We are relying on David Trinder and his team to once again create an agenda that cements PALS as the must-attend event for leaders in the F&I industry.”
More details about the 2018 P&A Leadership Summit, including the full agenda, will become available in the weeks ahead. Click here to register now. To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact David Gesualdo at (727) 947-4027 or via email.