SHORT HILLS, N.J. — Mosley Automotive Training today announced the availability of in-store “Control Your Sales Destiny” seminars to help dealers motivate and educate their teams. The all-day sessions focus on tactics and strategies they can implement immediately to drive traffic and win more deals.
"With the most profitable part of sales year about to begin, it's critical that we energize our people and put in place the processes we need to boost results," said Cory Mosley, president of Mosley Automotive and F&I and Showroom’s Sales Driver Columnist. "Now is the time to build a competitive edge and ensure that everyone in the store is working from the same playbook."
Mosley developed the Control Your Sales Destiny curriculum to meet the needs of a large, national dealer groups, incorporating proven techniques from Fortune 500 companies. Limited training dates are available now through June 30.
Automotive retail professionals participating in these seminars will learn how to:
• Convert, control and close more prospects
• Set their stores apart from competitors
• Leverage social media to increase repeat business
• Drive more referrals into the showroom via social networking
• Attract, retain and sell to Generation Y customers
• Produce consistent results and maximize gross profit
• Stay motivated, regardless of the situation
• Master personality selling to drive incremental business
The launch of Control Your Sales Destiny coincides with some analysts’ predictions that new-car sales in 2012 will reach a four-year high of 15 million units. The seminar can provide the catalyst, Mosley said, for dealers to capitalize on this optimism by getting started early in the year and holding people accountable for their performance.
"One day can change everything," Mosley said. "Dealers who integrate these principles with their teams' daily activities empower their managers and salespeople to take their performance to the next level – and stay there."
For more information, click here.