PALO ALTO, Calif. – Rapid Recon™ announced Recon Inspect™, a mobile-based multi-point inspection suite, the latest productivity and convenience enhancement to its industry-leading reconditioning workflow and communication software for auto dealerships.
Recon Inspect connects fixed and variable operations by linking vehicle inspection to a printable, sharable customer-ready form, complete with dealer logo.
Unique design elements include large buttons and time-saving completion actions. With this feature, technicians only mark areas of opportunity and then auto-complete the remaining. Upon completion, a quick update of failed inspection items is a few clicks away. A signature is collected to complete the form for printing and sharing.
Recon Inspect from Rapid Recon:
- Speeds the completion of used vehicle inspections and offers bulk status updating to the dealership reconditioning software
- Uses digital signature and submission from mobile devices to save time and steps
- Uses real-time optics in the progress of inspections to keep completion goals on track
- Includes a Form Viewer to manage submitted used vehicle inspections; offers options to print, download, and more
- Provides publication to dealer-branded digital inspection documents for online shopper views through Rapid Recon DVP, the company's consumer-facing Digital Vehicle Portfolio integration.
Recon Inspect is always available through Rapid Recon and accessible by approved managers and users for convenient and trustworthy vehicle inspection transparency anywhere, anytime. Recon Inspect is one of several recent enhancements to Rapid Recon time-to-line and PDI workflow software.