LEXINGTON, Ky. – Automotive Compliance Education (ACE) announced that registration is open for the next installment of Compliant Summit, taking place at The Campbell House in Lexington, Kentucky on Aug. 7–9.
Compliant Summit was created to benefit the entire dealership, with specialty educational tracks dedicated to sales managers, F&I managers and compliance officers. Included in the event registration, all attendees will be eligible to sign up and take the online ACE certification exam in one of four disciplines: F&I Specialist, Sales Management Specialist, Compliance Officer, and ACE’s newest offering, Safeguards Specialist.
The Lexington agenda includes sessions dedicated to:
- Amazon-Proofing Your Dealership
- Updated Safeguards Rule
- Paperless Contracting
- Cutting Edge Strategies for Customer Retention
- Menus: Sales Tool or Compliance Document?
- Desking Done Right
- Developing a CMS
- Documenting Federal Requirements
- Common Sense and Technology
- Humans do the Dumbest Things
- Gathering Intel: Interview or Conversation ?
- Auditing Deals
- A Blockchain Approah to the Digital Road to the Sale
- Fair Credit and Fair Pricing
- Compliant Credit Applications
- Network Security
- Pre-Loads and Product Sales
- Overcoming Objections: 4 Steps to Addressing Customer Concerns
- Consultative Selling
- The 3 Biggest Risks
- Evidence That Helps
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Claims
In addition to two full days of educational content, attendees will have access to all networking events. Group activities include Sunday's bourbon trail tasting experience, in which the first 50 registrants will be entitled to a half-day tour including stops at Castle and Key Distillery for cocktails and pours at some of the most beautiful grounds in Kentucky; Three Boys Distillery for a Master Distiller Style tasting in a casual space; and Buffalo Trace Distillery for a tour and tasting; and Monday's private distillery dinner.
Originally posted on Auto Dealer Today