|When||Aug 15, 2007 - Aug 17, 2007|
This course will build on the foundation that is established in Financial Services Development (FSD). AFSD will focus on furthering the education of the Financial Services Manager by giving him or her the tools to comfortably converse with the customer and properly handle objections with the customer's needs in mind.
During the course your Manager will gain the following:
- A higher level of knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues
- How to better manage the financial services department
- How to conduct world class customer interviews
- How to utilize advanced communication techniques with an emphasis on overcoming objections
- Advanced Financial Service product knowledge
- Excel in menu-based sales and product presentations
- A more thorough understanding of the financial services index as a way to maximize customer satisfaction and retention
- How to build a foundation to work with the dealership's service department and improve the customer's experience after the sale.
For more information, please contact Bart Carpenter at (713) 580-3025, e-mail [email protected] or visit http://.compassteamonline.com.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!