|When||Sep 18, 2007 - Sep 21, 2007|
This course will create a foundation for your Financial Services Manager that will promote an accurate and thorough explanation of Financial Services products along with the benefits and advantages to your customers. Bottom line - this four-day class will provide the “nuts & bolts” of driving high profits while providing your customers a great experience.
Foundation for every Financial Services Manager:
- Thorough Product knowledge and objection handling
- Knowledge of Strategies to effectively work with the Sales Department
- Knowledge of the critical steps needed to process every deal quickly
- Identifies your customer's needs and has the skills to resolve customer concerns early in the process
- Understands today's world of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates excellence in the use of menu-based sales and product presentations
- Bottom Line - Maximizes profits and retain happy customers
For more information, please contact Bart Carpenter at (713) 580-3025, e-mail [email protected] or visit http://.compassteamonline.com.