F&I Products

[Video] F&I’s Do-Not-Say List

May 15, 2012

Sales are lost every day because of a few words uttered by salespeople and F&I managers. United Development Systems’ Gerry Gould provides a list of words you should avoid at all cost.

Comments

1. 1. Kevin [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:00PM ]

Nice thoughts, but no sound.

2. 2. Scott Roberts [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:17PM ]

Probably good information in the piece, but unless you can read lips you will never know, for there is no sound.

3. 3. Valerie [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:24PM ]

good information and I could hear it just fine

4. 4. J.R. GONZALEZ [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:28PM ]

Unfortunately, no sound.

5. 5. Steve [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:42PM ]

No sound I wonder of he had some good ideas because this a major problem on any showroom floor.. I'd especally like to see what he had to say.

6. 6. Greg (Editor) [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:52PM ]

That's unfortunate. I can hear it on my end, but I know this has been an issue before. Just to make sure (sorry for the following stupid questions), but you guys all have computer speakers, correct? Also, have you tried headphones? I'm having my web guys check into this. Again, I apologize. If it's a problem on our end, we'll have it fixed shortly. In the meantime, can you guys (and gals) try playing the video at home to see if you still have sound issues? Thanks and I apologize again.

7. 7. Greg (Editor) [ May 15, 2012 @ 02:54PM ]

Hey guys, try this link: http://www.fi-magazine.com/Content/Insider-Tip-of-the-Week1.aspx

Let me know if you're still not hearing any sound by popping me an e-mail: gregory.arroyo@bobit.com.

8. 8. Greg (Editor) [ May 15, 2012 @ 03:49PM ]

Also, can you guys and gals tell me which operating system and browser your using? This will help us troubleshoot the problem.

9. 9. Cindy [ May 15, 2012 @ 05:52PM ]

Great points, Gerry! FYI...in order to hear any of Gerry's videos, I have to turn the speakers up full volume on my laptop and have the rest of the room very quiet. I think it has to do with the quality/distance of the microphone used in the recordings. I use Windows 7 with IE9 - in case that helps. By the way, there is no difference (for me) in sound volume/quality when watching the video here or through the link you provided in the 2:54 post.

10. 10. Mehdi Akhlaghi [ May 15, 2012 @ 10:38PM ]

Great idea but no sounds

11. 11. Klay Kelso [ May 16, 2012 @ 04:53AM ]

Outstanding information Gerry, thank you. This is a point I think not enough trainers pay attention to. "Areement with the bank." "Need your aproval here." "And' instead of 'but," ect. Sometimes we forget that it's a series of little things that makes the big difference.

12. 12. Jan Annis [ May 16, 2012 @ 07:05AM ]

Thanks Gerry good information:) I had no problem hearing it!