ORLANDO, Fla. – US Equity Advantage (USEA), an automotive biweekly loan payment service, has launched a new member portal that enhances the customer experience with mobile optimization and the ability to track their loan progress, monitor their credit report and manage alerts and bulletins.
The development of this new portal stems from our ongoing commitment to understanding our members’ needs and delivering consistently excellent service.
“I believe AutoPayPlus is the only payment service in the industry that provides a member portal for consumers to stay up-to-date on their account status,” said CEO Robert Steenbergh. “Our members can view details about each of their accounts, including debit schedules, amount of reduced interest, term reduction and improved equity status.”
Features of the new member portal include:
- A Finance Planner that analyzes members’ loans and credit information, and suggests ways that they can save more money through debt-repayment strategies.
- Powerful visualization tools and interactive educational material that helps members understand what’s affecting their credit score and how to improve it.
- Free enrollment in TransUnion’s credit services by simply clicking the “Add My Credit Report” button. This value-added service provides continuous credit monitoring along with monthly credit scores, twice-a-year credit reports, and a credit snapshot every three months.
- A password reset option that lets members bypass contacting the customer care team, making it faster and easier to gain access to their account.
- The ability to submit an email to our customer care team directly from the portal, should the member have any questions or concerns. Additionally, for members who prefer to speak to a customer care representative, AutoPayPlus has implemented a new callback feature that allows members to choose to hold or schedule a call back.
“The development of this new portal stems from our ongoing commitment to understanding our members’ needs and delivering consistently excellent service,” Steenbergh added. “Another way we are fulfilling this commitment is by recently increasing our support staff by 44 percent to meet and exceed the service expectations as we continue to grow and expand.”