Calgary, Alberta — Quorum Information Technologies Inc. has released the latest version of XSELLERATOR, which is a dealership and customer management system that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. The new version has additional features and enhancements that together increase the efficiencies that the software brings to its dealership customers. V4.6 is currently installed in four pilot sites and is now available.
XSELLERATOR Version 4.6.1 includes these major new functions (some will require activation based on completion of training, GM registration and data availability, or other roll-out considerations):
1. Incentives, Rates and Residuals Integration (GM Canada) — In a ground-breaking initiative, GM of Canada Limited (GMCL) and Quorum have developed seamlessly integrated GM vehicle incentives, lease and finance rates and lease residual information with data feeds directly from General Motors and incorporated into the point of sale. XSELLERATOR takes the integration a step further by carrying the information all the way to the accounting office and vehicle delivery reporting to GM.
2. Real-Time Dashboard Powered by Microsoft SharePoint — a new desktop interface that provides dealership management with “at-a-glance” graphical indicators of key performance data in real-time, as well as a host of other useful portal features such as shortcuts to favorite areas in XSELLERATOR and reports.
3. Retail Service Pricing Guide Powered by Mitchell 1— through a new agreement with Mitchell 1, XSELLERATOR service department users now have access to a fully-integrated leading service estimating tool (OnDemand5.com) that seamlessly brings the estimate right back into a repair order in XSELLERATOR (Mitchell 1 subscription is required).
4. Hours Available to Sell Function — Service advisors can now improve customer service by quickly checking for services that they can provide to customers while they wait, by identifying the available shop hours and skill sets that are unsold.
5. Integrated Electronic Leads — Built using the latest STAR standard XML interface and adaptor technology to link non-standard file formats. Future enhancements will expand support of specific lead providers so that XSELLERATOR can receive and process incoming leads electronically as well as report the status of those leads back to the provider.
6. Chrysler Group Integration — This release of XSELLERATOR also contains the core integration technology for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealers. The specific integration points are undergoing testing in a live beta test site and with Chrysler.
“The release of this new version of the software exemplifies the longstanding philosophy we have at Quorum of continually innovating and bringing valuable new features to our dealers,” said Dan Ichelson, Quorum’s vice president of product and development.