TORRANCE, Calif. — Ten days remain for early bird registration to the fifth annual F&I Conference & EXPO 2008, the premier event for franchised and independent car and truck dealers. The show is scheduled for Sept. 16–17 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. Attendees who register by Aug. 15 will save $100.
The two-day F&I Conference and EXPO 2008 is an information-packed show with cutting edge seminars and workshops address the latest sales and compliance trends and issues impacting the automotive and F&I departments. The 2008 show will be attended by hundreds of new- and used-car dealer principals, general sales managers, general managers, F&I managers, special finance managers, finance and lending leaders, agents, technology experts and other suppliers.
The F&I Conference and EXPO 2008 will offer:
1. A comprehensive conference program structured to help dealers learn how to stay profitable while integrating key compliance issues into the sales process.
2. A large exhibitor space and opportunities to network with other dealers, finance leaders, dealers and agents in a fun, upbeat environment.
3. Keynote speeches from George Borst, president and CEO of Toyota Financial Services, and David L. Cole, chairman and CEO of The Warranty Group and chairman of Resource Automotive. Also new, is an executive roundtable of industry leaders sharing insights on the future for dealers.
4. Panels featuring representatives from captives and indirect lenders who will discuss today’s automotive and lending market. Workshops led by financial and technology will cover topics such as F&I products, e-contracting, technology and front-end partnerships. A panel featuring financial executives and industry experts will discuss security, Red Flag and compliance issues.
5. Participants will have the opportunity to attend a pre-show Red Flag Rule Compliance Symposium. Attendees will learn the six specific requirements of the Red Flag Rule and receive a policy template created in Microsoft Word format, which they can edit and use at their dealership sessions.
6. Participants will have the opportunity to attend two pre-show F&I and CSI certification workshops created by the Center for International Retail Automotive Standards and presented by the Automotive Dealership Institute.
Attendees can register here or call 1-800-576-8788 for more information.