DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – DMEautomotive, a multi-channel automotive marketing provider, announced that American Suzuki Motor Corporation has selected it as one of its endorsed dealership service marketing vendors.
Suzuki dealers in the United States will be able to now use DMEautomotive’s wide range of service retention and reactivation marketing solutions to communicate with customers throughout the dealer-customer lifecycle.
Key marketing tools include reminder mailings and e-mails to customers about dealership services, such as minor and major tune-ups, tire replacements and brake service. These communications help to foster an ongoing relationship between dealers and their customers that extends beyond the initial sale. DMEautomotive’s services also target former customers to encourage account reactivation.
Suzuki joins other top brands on DMEautomotive’s client list including Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., Kia Motors America and Mitsubishi Motors North America. All DMEautomotive customers benefit from:
• Timely and relevant communications which use proprietary, intuitive logic to connect with customers.
• A robust Red Rocket technology platform which gives customers competitive, individualized offers based on their behavior and the latest industry statistics. Customers are conveniently tracked through the dealer’s own dealer management system.
• A multi-channel marketing strategy that increases response rates by using mail and e-mail with every customer communication.
• Results reporting, statistic tracking and feedback available online 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
• A Results Team Consultant who works closely with dealers each month to review success, tools and resources. This personal consultant also helps identify areas of opportunity to increase dealer sales and profitability.
“DMEautomotive is honored to have been chosen to support Suzuki Motor Corporation with our service marketing solutions,” said Mike Walther, president of DMEautomotive. “Our experienced sales force is eager to work with Suzuki dealers throughout the U.S. and to help them achieve their reactivation and retention goals. We plan to exceed Suzuki’s expectations with outstanding customer service and unparalleled value,” he added.
“We are very pleased to have DMEautomotive on board to support our dealers,” commented Chuck Halper, vice president of service and quality at Suzuki Motor Corporation. “We look forward to watching them help our dealers achieve greater success in the coming year.”
DMEautomotive can also provide dealers with other benefits including:
• Virtual Business Development Center (BDC) that decreases expenses while boosting store performance U.S.-based agents who provide services for Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) calls, service campaigns, appointment setting, call overflow, and other applications.
• On-demand, click-of-a-button MarketNOW! marketing campaigns
• Service gift cards
• Customer satisfaction and employee performance programs
• Complete customer journey sales and service marketing programs