TORRANCE, Calif. — Trainer, consultant and Special Finance contributor Rob Hagen will present the first-ever Special Finance Institute training seminar on May 7 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Philadelphia.
The subject matter will cover the following areas:
• Analysis of active lenders and what they’re looking for in a dealer, a customer, and a vehicle
• Structure and importance of an effective lender spread
• Reaching niche credit segments such as pre-discharge bankruptcies and military personnel
• Particularities of marketing to credit-challenged customers
• How image, branding and advertising can work together to promote special finance sales efforts
• Sorting through the various types of leads to find the kind that works best for your store
• Creating future customers by providing credit repair solutions and advice
• Making the process work for special finance departments of any size, in every market
Special finance managers, F&I directors, sales managers and dealer principals are all welcome to attend. The $395 registration fee includes a take-home study guide, continental breakfast and a full lunch. Attendees can register here or call 310.533.2519 for more information.