SAN FRANCISCO — izmocars, an automotive business solutions provider, today announced that Saab Cars North America (SCNA) approved the company for re-certification as a Certified Lead Management Provider (CLMP).
The Saab certification ensures that dealers using izmocars iCRM and iLM systems will be able to adhere to Saab's inbound lead response times for receiving and responding to Internet leads.
"We are delighted to receive the Saab Certified Lead Management Provider re-certification," said Mike Martinez, chief sales and marketing officer of izmocars. "Saab dealers who use our systems can manage customers and leads from any Web browser, ensuring efficient operations without expensive IT infrastructure."
The re-certification was initiated in December 2010. The objective was to increase system capabilities and functionality of the lead management systems used by Saab dealers. Highlights include:
• Email notification for all lead types, ensuring that leads are responded to in a timely and efficient manner.
• Integration with mobile email devices, allowing for 24/7 coverage for all Saab leads that are supported by Saab.
• Real-time lead disposition transitions.
• Separate lead distribution workflow for each lead category.
• Ability to route leads to multiple authorized users at the dealership.
• Ability to receive Saab promotional email templates.