SHORT HILLS, N.J.— Mosley Automotive Training will stage its eighth annual Online Sales Success Workshop on June 19 at the Water Club, located at the Borgata Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, N.J. The workshop, which will run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., will focus on helping dealers sell more cars and earn higher gross from their Internet departments.
Automotive retail experts slated to speak at the event were selected for their expertise in automotive retail and specific knowledge of the northeastern U.S. automotive market. Three of the six speakers own or work for companies in the region.
"Crushing the competition requires more than a broad knowledge of the industry — you have to know how customers in your area think and how to engage them in the buying process," said Cory Mosley, principal at Mosley Automotive Training. "With sales for the year expected to surpass 14 million units, only dealers that bring their A-game will win more than their fair share of the deals."
Presenters for the Online Sales Success workshop include:
- Cory Mosley: “Strategy, Strategy, Strategy: Killer Techniques to Achieve Higher Conversion in the Internet/BDC Department”
- Don Graff, CEO of Don Graff Automotive, and Bruce Polkes, principal and co-founder of IntellaCar: “The Apple Experience in the Showroom: Closing the Knowledge Gap Between the Consumer and the Sales Advisor”
- Lance Johnson, vice president of sales for Autofusion Corp.: “Best Practices for Web Conversion & SEO Visibility”
- Paul Potratz, COO of Potratz Advertising: “Achieving Digital Marketing & Social Media Dominance”
- Adam Ross, managing director at Infinite Prospects: “Best-Practice Strategies for Up-Front Price Quoting and Craigslist Marketing”
Mosley launched the Online Sales Success Workshop in 2004 to help dealerships master Internet sales and marketing fundamentals. Unlike other conferences, Mosley said, this event concentrates on effective tactics and strategies attendees can implement when they return to their stores.
"While trade shows play an important role in automotive retail, we recognize that dealers also appreciate
training-centered events," Mosley said. "Without the distraction of the exhibit hall, we can focus our time on ensuring our dealers learn from the best, drive their competitors crazy and make 2012 their best year ever."
Online registration is now available at www.mosleyevents.com. Early-bird pricing of $399 is available through May 31. Afterward, registration costs $499.