IRVINE, Calif. – No fewer than 16 models made their U.S. sales debuts at some point in 2019. After analyzing sales of these rookie additions, the editors at Kelley Blue Book have rounded up the 10 Most Successful New Models of 2019.
10 Most Successful New Models of 2019
- Kia Telluride - Kia’s new SUV isn’t just the top-selling new nameplate of the year, it dethroned the mighty Honda Pilot as our 2020 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy among 3-row midsize SUVs.
- Jeep Gladiator - More than just a Wrangler with a cargo box, the Gladiator is a true midsize truck offering best-in-class towing capacity. Legendary off-road prowess and a removable roof don’t hurt, either.
- Hyundai Palisade - A corporate cousin of the Kia Telluride atop this list, the Palisade takes a slightly more sophisticated approach to 8-passenger people-moving.
- BMW X7 - The biggest BMW ever combines 7-passenger mobility with style, comfort and an extra-large grille.
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class - The most affordable Mercedes on the market is smaller than a Honda Civic but looms larger at the valet stand.
- Cadillac XT6 - You can now get a 3-row Cadillac SUV without having to go all Escalade on us. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)
- Lincoln Aviator - And you can now get a 3-row Lincoln SUV without having to go all Navigator on us.
- Audi e-tron - Audi’s new all-electric SUV. We drove one from New York to Los Angeles and returned with a fun, informative video.
- Toyota CR Supra - Developed in conjunction with BMW, the reborn Supra is a more satisfying driver’s car than any of us expected.
- Volkswagen Arteon - VW’s new style-forward sedan is an understated fashion statement.
Read more about Kelley Blue Book Sales
See all comments