|When||Dec 01, 2007 - Dec 31, 2007|
Santa Ana Campus(Main Branch), Oxnard Campus(Branch), Pleasanton Campus(Branch), San Diego/Carlsbad(Teaching Site Only), San Bernardino(Teaching Site Only)
- 1 week Professional Finance & Insurance Department Management - Certificate
- 1 week Professional Special Finance Department Management - Certificate
- Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals Certification
- Institute for Ethical Behavior Certification
- Career placement assistance into special finance management careers throughout the United States.
- Benefit from our 15 years of established contacts with employers.
- New classes starting every month in five locations. One and two week programs also available.
- Scholarships available up to $1,000(call for details), student loan financing and up to $3,000 of living expenses for qualified applicants. Tuition financing options available for almost any credit situation on approved terms. For more information, please call (800) 255-9110, e-mail [email protected] or visit www.collegeofautomotive.com.
College of Automotive Management
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In