|When||Mar 01, 2007 - Mar 31, 2007|
Santa Ana Campus(Main Branch), Oxnard Campus(Branch), Pleasanton Campus(Branch), San Diego/Carlsbad(Teaching Site Only), San Bernardino(Teaching Site Only)
- 1 week Professional Sales Department Management - Certificate
- 1 week Professional Internet Department Management - Certificate
- 1 week Professional Special Finance Department Management - Certificate
- 1 week Professional Finance & Insurance Department Management - Certificate
- 1 week Professional Presentations/Negotiation Techniques - Certificate
- Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals Certification
- Institute for Ethical Behavior Certification
- College credits may be earned and may be transferable to Northwood University towards an AA or BA degree. Certain terms and conditions apply.
- Career placement assistance into sales, internet, F&I and sales management careers throughout the United States.
- Benefit from our 15 years of established contacts with employers.
- New classes starting every month in five locations. One and two week programs also available.
- Scholarships available up to $2,500 (call for details), student loan financing and up to $6,000 of living expenses for qualified applicants. Tuition financing options available for almost any credit situation on approved terms. For more information, please call (800) 255-9110 or e-mail [email protected].
College of Automotive Management