UDS Training: F&I Certification School
||Jul 17, 2017 - Jul 21, 2017
Subscribe to Newsletter
This five-day certification session covers:
- Introduction to F&I: This module provides a solid foundation for beginning a career in F&I.
- Administration and Management: This module addresses all the aspects of becoming a solid administrator and manager.
- Product Overview: This module will cover the common features of each F&I product.
- Ethics and Compliance: This module covers all the state and federal rules and regulations governing the F&I processes. The workshop concludes with a final exam, with individuals earning a passing score receiving a certificate.
- AutoMenu Presentation Styles and Techniques: Get a streamlined approach to the F&I menu presentation, as well as the techniques designed to improve product sales.
- Gaining Commitment: This module is designed to provide attendees with a consistent process for uncovering and handling objections.
- Control Through Finance: This module is designed to provide participants with the essential ingredients for maximizing the control of each deal.
- Lender Relations: This module is designed to provide attendees with an understanding of how to build better lender relations.
- Keys to Leasing: This module will explain the fairly simple logic and common terminology behind a lease. It will also uncover the F&I profit potential often overlook on such transaction.
- Setting the Stage for Success: Participants will leave with a fresh look at all of the preliminary aspects of being an effective and efficient business manager.
To register, call (727) 507-8200