LEVITTOWN, N.Y. — Parayil & Mann Dealer Services Inc. has added ServiceUps, a suite of customer communication tools for the service department, to its DealerUps customer relationship management (CRM) system.
ServiceUps, which is powered by CIMA systems, complements DealerUps front-end CRM. ServiceUps automatically communicates to customers in their preferred method – e-mail, phone, text, Live Chat, etc. – so no opportunity to bring customers back into the service lane is missed.
Working like a virtual BDC for the entire dealership, the addition of ServiceUps now provides Parayil & Mann dealerships with one of the most advanced front-end to back-end CRM systems on the market.
ServiceUps powered by CIMA Systems, offers:
• AutoRemind: Unlimited marketing campaigns, including new service appointment reminders, vehicle ready notifications, special order parts arrival notifications, service thank-you letters, service CSI surveys and service-due notifications, among others.
• AutoAppoint: Automated service scheduling that allows customers to schedule confirmed service appointments 24/7, 365 days a year via Web or automated phone.
• S.M.A.R.T Service Menus: Interactive online service menus marketed proactively to customers based on each customer’s vehicle parameters. Dealers can capture more service business when customers know beforehand what services are required for their vehicle with respective prices.
• eCapture: An e-mail appending tool which captures valid e-mail addresses for those customers without one within the dealership’s DMS.
• CIMAVision ROI Analytical & Reporting Tool: Reports regarding customers, communication ROI’s, employee productivity, customer satisfaction and revenues.
“One of our primary goals for 2010 was to add an effective set of tools to DealerUps for the service department to create a true full-fledged service and sales CRM. ServiceUps powered by CIMA Systems more than fulfills that goal,” said Guy Manasse, DealerUps president.
“It was critical for us to offer a system that is both affordable and helps dealers find lost opportunities within their own service department database. The icing on the cake is that the CIMA Systems enables dealers to communicate all these marketing ideas with very little added cost, using e-mail, the web, text, Live Chat, IVR and more in a single tool that is simple to use,” Manasse added.
CIMA Systems President & CEO Gary Nixon agreed, “ServiceUps added to the DealerUps CRM gives dealers the flexibility, speed and robust technology to communicate in all the emerging formats, interactively, to drive service business and retain more customers.”