WAYNE, Pa. — F&I technology provider MaximTrak Technologies announced today that Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and Cadillac (CBGC) Protection, General Motors’ protection coverage group, has selected the MaximTrak Digital F&I Retailing Suite of solutions for its North American dealers.
MaximTrak’s interactive F&I platform, known as FLITE, is designed to deliver consistent F&I product presentations that save time, promote trust, and engage customers, according to officials. Accordign to CBGC Protection officials, the group selected MaximTrak’s platform earlier this year for its ability to deliver a comprehensive and customizable F&I application that streamlines menu selling, electronic contracting, reporting, and compliance management. Onboarding and training on the application are now being rolled out to GM dealerships throughout the United States.
“Exceptional customer service at the dealership depends on two things: a smooth sales experience and a simplified transactional process. This includes ease of selecting and purchasing a protection plan,” said Kenneth Mac, director of CBGC Protection. “Working with MaximTrak’s digital F&I e-menu tool is a step in that direction. The technology will streamline the CBGC Protection products purchase with customers and provide dealerships with sales reports on the back end.”
The MaximTrak digital suite of solutions consists of four primary product lines:
- MenuTrak: Interactive digital menus, sales aids, videos, and compliance management
- ETrak: e-rating, electronic contracting tools for finance and the service lane
- Dashboards: Customizable reporting tool
- FLITE: Interactive touch technology, smart survey, decisioning engine, risk profile, and intelligent product recommendations solution
- ServiceTrak: Service drive menu selling tool for service writers, repair order up-sales and vehicle protection options for the customers in the service lane.
“MaximTrak is in business to bring to auto retailers innovative F&I technology that increases aftermarket product penetration and reduces the customer’s time in the dealership,” said Jim Maxim, Jr., president of MaximTrak Technologies and Chief Digital Officer for RouteOne. “We are excited to be working with CBGC Protection to deliver these advantages to its dealers.”