Protective Asset Protection, a provider of finance-and-insurance programs, services and dealer-owned warranty company programs, has expanded its F&I professional-development program for dealers, with added in-person and online curriculum and an additional team member for its training team.
Advanced F&I Skills
Protective’s training team has created an advanced dlass for F&I skills. The industry continues to evolve, and the class is designed to help senior F&I professionals sharpen their skill sets with a focus on the following:
- Providing real-world knowledge
- Practical skill-building
- Hands-on role-playing
- Focus on industrywide best practices
- Review of streamlined interview techniques
- Protective's philosophy and techniques
- Advanced objection handling skills
The first advanced dlass will be in St. Louis from Oct. 17 to Oct. 18.
Upcoming Webinar Series and Training Opportunities
Due to continued success and positive feedback, the Protective Training Institute will offer its monthly development webinar series in the second half of 2023. The 30-minute webinars focus on timely, relevant content and will continue to be offered at 9 a.m. ET and 1 p.m. ET on the third Wednesday of each month. Visit Protective’s F&I Training page to sign up for any of the webinars below. The topics include:
- June 21 - How people make decisions
- July 19 - How to introduce your menu of options
- August 16 - Menu design and presentation
- September 20 - The role of professional curiosity
- October 18 - Guiding your customer from no to yes
- November 15 - Building your best closes
- December 20 - A-Z process review
“The team at Protective has always placed a high priority on training and skill development for professionals of every skill level in the industry,” said Bill Koster, vice president of specialty sales and training for Protective Asset Protection. “We recognize that our dealer partners must have the proper knowledge to effectively educate their personnel on their F&I products which will help them protect their customer’s asset investments over the years.”
Agent Training Opportunity / Protective Agent Certification
Protective’s Agent Certification (PAC) class provides a comprehensive, end-to-end solution with all the knowledge and tools needed to successfully represent Protective in the marketplace.Taught by experienced Protective team members, the two-day workshop reviews all of the Protective product offerings, technology options, program structures and business processes professionals need to quickly build their books of Protective business.
F&I Sales Skills Course
F&I Sales Skills is a two-and-a-half-day course, instructed by seasoned and experienced sales trainers who provide real-world knowledge and practical skill-building. The course is designed for professionals new to the role and seasoned professionals in need of a refresher.
A variety of topics are included in the class including but not limited to:
- F&I Sales System, Menu Selling and Objection Handling/Closing the Sale Today
- Learning Styles to Foster Trust and Build Rapport with Customers
- Basic Laws and Regulations
- Extended Service Contracts
- GAP Coverage
- Personalized Coaching
Click the links below to learn more about our upcoming F&I Sales Skills course opportunities: