HOUSTON — CAR-Research XRM, a single-source CRM solution branded as, “XRM, Exceeding CRM,” today announced that it has released an updated version of its Service Drive Control Manager.
The new module is fully integrated with the CRM and provides all necessary tools to manage a profitable service department, including real-time tracking of repair orders (RO’s); alerts for up-sell opportunities and declined services; work-in-process reporting; system alerts for missed promise times and incomplete customer information; and complete sales and service customer history. With the Service Drive Control Manager, dealers also can perform multi-point inspections and truly evaluate performance, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and profitability.
“I’m so excited by how much our dealers using Service Control Manger are adding to their bottom line,” said Robert Charbeneau, CAR-Research XRM director of fixed operations. “Service departments are inspecting more vehicles, talking to customers more frequently and keeping them better informed about vehicle service. Managers are more efficiently running their departments, technicians are finding more needed maintenance and repair work, which is then upsold, and CSI and profitability is steadily increasing; it’s a win-win for everyone.”
Service Drive Control Manager most recent updates include:
- A dynamic route sheet that updates every two minutes and automatically displays key information related to repair orders in service.
- Voice-to-text notes that automatically update in the CRM.
- Customer Type Indicators allow dealers to check a customer’s service history with the dealership, which improves customer handling and declined-service followup.
- The ability to tie into the phone system and track inbound and outbound calls with alerts that ensure all customer calls are answered in a timely manner.
- A new and improved service scheduling tool with customizable service menus that show current shop load goal and available hours to sell.
For more information, visit www.CARResearchXRM.com