JM&A Group has enhanced its F&I product offering with the introduction of EV+ Protect™.
The brand represents an expanded suite of products tailored specifically to meet the nuanced needs of electric vehicle owners, while introducing the company’s comprehensive platinum and powertrain limited warranties for pre-owned electrified vehicles – offering protection for one year or 12,000 miles.
“While JM&A has been providing trusted EV and hybrid products for years, this new portfolio of branded offerings gives customers a full suite of options to protect their vehicles in the way they see fit,” said Josh Bass, vice president of Innovation at JM&A Group. “As customers purchase their first and even second fully electric vehicles, dealers should be prepared to address new questions and help educate shoppers. Having a brand like EV+ Protect™ allows dealers to, very simply, convey a level of personalized protection to generate peace of mind quickly, while also increasing customer satisfaction.”
The diverse and full EV+ Protect™ suite of protection products is available to all existing and new JM&A Group customers and will help dealers maximize every sale and enhance customer lifecycle experiences. For dealers, EV+ Protect™ will provide the opportunity to have a proven product mix that maintains their ability to offer protection options for their customers across various manufacturers. In particular, the new limited warranty product is a timely tool as early-model EVs begin entering the used market.
“As EV adoption continues to grow among consumers, JM&A is committed to long-term investment and innovation in EV+ Protect™ products and services,” said Bass. “Particularly with manufacturers committing to new technology and infrastructure developing across cities nationwide, EV+ Protect™ will serve as an umbrella brand of protections that can continue to evolve and grow with the segment.”
Protection includes, but is not limited to:
All-New Pre-Owned Electric Vehicle Warranty
- Comprehensive platinum and powertrain limited warranty protection options that can be provided with pre-owned EV sales
- Multi-point vehicle inspection, including analysis for outstanding recalls, full road test, tire and brakes, transmission, and electrical components
Vehicle Service Contract
- Mechanical Breakdown protection of the battery and charging system
- Covered repairs for the electric drive motor, electric power inverter, battery management system, battery thermal system, and electrically driven accessories
Total Loss Protection (GAP)
After a total loss, there may be a “gap” in value from the amount owed and the actual cash value of the vehicle. The Total Loss Protection Plan was created to help consumers bridge that gap for new or used vehicles.
- Valuable car care services, such as tire rotation and multi-point inspection, are available for electric vehicles with different mileage intervals: 5,000, 7,500, 10,000
- The vehicle service contract and limited warranty products provide mechanical breakdown coverage for EV batteries
Additionally, EV+ Protect™ customers can select from a national network of more than 6,000 authorized service centers or any licensed repair facility in the U.S. to ensure their electric vehicle is ready for the road ahead.
For more information on EV+ Protect™ and the full menu of JM&A Group offerings, visit www.evplusprotect.com.
See all comments