MCLEAN, VA – NADA Used Car Guide announced that NADA AppraisalPRO has been optimized to work on smartphones, including iPhones, iPads, Androids and Palm Pre/Pixies.
NADA AppraisalPRO is the only used-vehicle appraisal product on the market that taps the resources and data of six industry leaders: AutoTrader.com, J.D. Power and Associates/PIN, Manheim Market Report, NADA, vAuto and Experian AutoCheck.
“We listened to dealers and responded to their needs by making our data and values more readily accessible,” said Mike Stanton, vice president and chief operating officer of NADA Used Car Guide. “There’s no room for error when making buying and selling decisions on the go.”
Smartphone users can now view all of the market information offered by NADA AppraisalPRO in a format that matches the screens and functionality of smartphones, providing clear mobile access to key industry data, including:
– Asking and advertised prices online (AutoTrader.com)
– What a particular model or similar vehicles are selling for currently in the local market (J.D. Power and Associates/PIN)
– Auction selling prices, including trim-level detail (Manheim Market Report)
– Rough, average and clean trade-in, clean loan and clean retail values (NADA)
– The day’s supply for that area (vAuto)
– The vehicle’s history (Experian AutoCheck) available as an optimized summary or as the entire report for easy access on the go
– A purchase worksheet that lets you input your purchase or trade-in price, add and deduct for reconditioning costs, and see where you stand profit-wise
With this complete picture of the market, dealers can determine a precise trade number or auction bid that reflects actual conditions.
NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers simply use their mobile browser to go to http://mobile.nada.com/MobileWeb, log in to their NADA AppraisalPRO account and use the same credentials.