TORRANCE, Calif. — Organizers of Agent Summit 2012 announced that Gregory Arroyo, executive editor of F&I and Showroom magazine, has agreed to return as advisory board chair for the second annual event, which is scheduled for March 12–14 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas.
“Last year’s board did an amazing job in making sure our agenda addressed the issues impacting agents and their customers,” Arroyo said. “That’s why I’m excited to chair the board again this year. There are a lot of issues we need to discuss, and the agent community plays a critical role in making sure dealers are educated on issues affecting them.”
The board’s main role is to provide guidance to event organizers, which includes Agent Entrepreneur, F&I and Showroom's media partner, on what issues the summit’s agenda needs to address. The 15-member board includes:
• Joe Becker, CNA National Warranty Corporation
• John Braganini, Great Lakes Companies
• Bob Corbin, Innovative Aftermarket Systems
• Randy Crisorio, United Development Systems
• Dave Duncan, Safe-Guard Products
• David Frisbie, Profit Portfolio Inc.
• Johnny Garlich, Deliveries on Demand
• Rick Kurtz, Protective Asset Protection Division
• John Luckett, Resource Dealer Group
• Mark Mishler, Interstate National Corporation
• Ronald J. Reahard, Reahard & Associates
• Bob Sparks, Maximus Auto Group
• Mark Thorpe, The Impact Group
• Mark Trahan, Simoniz USA
For more information about Agent Summit or to register, visit www.agentsummit.com.